Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Lil' Wayne Licks Shots

Weezy F. Baby gets personal in the new issue of 'Complex.' Apparently Wayne isn't happy with Jay-Z's recent claims that Hip-Hop is dead... "I don't like what he's [Jay-Z] saying about how he had to come back because hip-hop's dead and we need him, What the fuck do you mean? If anything it's reborn, so he's probably having a problem with that. You left on a good note, and all of the artists were saying, 'Yo, this is Jay's house. He's the best.' Now he comes back and still thinks it's his house. But we fucked bitches in your bed already. It's not your house anymore and I'm better than you." Strangely, he goes at Pharrell and The Clipse as well.

"I don't see no fucking Clipse. This is a fucking legend you're talking to right here. How many years them niggas been around? Who the fuck is Pharrell? Do you really respect him? That nigga wore BAPE and y'all thought he was weird. I wore it and y'all thought it was hot. What I gotta go in the store and say, 'I like these colors but I can't buy them because other rappers wore them?'" Furthermore, President Carter addresses Young Buck on "the kiss."

"I don't give a fuck about what he thinks or said," Wayne declared. "I'm rich! I'm something to talk about. He should have been promoting his album. These niggas know where I'm from. I'm from the city of death, nigga. We kill niggas for nothing. That's why they're doing it on radio stations and interviews. Them niggas see me and shake my hand and tell me, 'You the best, dog, keep doing that shit.'"

"I don’t fault nobody for misunderstanding. I don’t understand a lot of shit. Baby walked in the crib one day and was like, ‘Everybody’s doing this black mob shit. When I see you niggas, this is what we’re gonna do.’ And that’s why you’ve probably got a picture of me because I stuck with everything that man said. But every nigga’s done that. I’ve done kissed [Juvenile and B.G.]. No homo. Pause."

No comments: